Dec 20, 2011 at 11:37 AM
As the dangerous and unconstitutional National Defense Authorization Act makes its way to the president's desk for his signature into law, here's a collection of some of the best reports and commentary on the implications of this bill:
- Jon Stewart has denounced the NDAA multiple times, making his show one of the few news outlets to cover the bill.
- Rolling Stone's coverage of the indefinite detention act raises concerns about America now being a battlefield in the War on Terror.
- I list "5 Reasons to Oppose the NDAA" at Campaign for Liberty.
- A Muslim American blogger shares her fears over just how easy it would now be for her to land in prison without a trial.
- Jack Hunter contends at the Daily Caller that the passage of the NDAA means the terrorists have won.
- Coleen Rowley of Antiwar.com says the President should veto the NDAA "to save the Republic."
- Gleen Greenwald's Salon column tears apart three myths about the NDAA.