YAL National Convention 2013
The 5th annual YAL National Convention is July 31st to August 3rd, 2013 in Arlington, VA, just outside Washington, DC. This is an exclusive four-day event for the top 300 YAL members from across the country. This year will be our largest National Convention ever, so it's important that you apply for a seat early.
This event brings together the best and brightest young people in the youth movement for liberty to network, share ideas, and learn how to become better leaders. Here is your opportunity to improve your skills, build your resume, and make a name for yourself in the movement.
Many past attendees became stronger campuses leaders and have gone on to work full-time for campaigns, think-tanks, and pro-liberty organizations. So, if you want to make a name for yourself or one day work full-time for freedom, then this is the must-attend event of the year.
We're hoping more than 150 YAL chapters nationwide will be represented at this year's convention. So, if you are a Chapter President, chapter officer, or a rising leader of your campus, we want you to apply.
More details are coming soon. But, trust us, these 300 seats will fill up fast once we reveal the full speaker line-up and schedule. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Here are the basic details for attendees:
- When: Wednesday, July 31 to Saturday August 3, 2013. Please plan to arrive before Wednesday at 3 p.m. for hotel check-in and leave Sunday morning.
- Where: The National Convention will take place at George Mason University's Arlington Law Campus.
- Cost: Just $30 for the entire convention. This includes training, materials, and lodging. You will be provided a hotel room or dorm with attendees of the same age and gender.
- Who: Only 300 of YAL's top activists will be accepted to attend this unique event.
- What: An exclusive gathering with the top leaders of our movement to improve our skills and become better activists — not to mention hear from exciting keynote speakers!
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.