Here are 10 tips to help you create a productive and memorable college experience… and most of all, to deeply enjoy this time in your life:
1. Answer the question, "Why am I going to college?"
2. Imagine your ideal college experience.
3. Take at least one extra class each semester.
4. Set clear goals for each class.
5. Triage ruthlessly.
6. Get an early start each day.
7. Reclaim wasted time during your classes.
8. Learn material the very first time it's presented.
9. Master advanced memory techniques.
10. Have some serious fun!
For an in depth explanation of each item, read the entire article here.